Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Trainees through recruitment notification – Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No./ 16 R/IMSc 2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Administrative Trainees on or before 03/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)
Vacancy Name : Administrative Trainees
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs-10,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), IV Cross Road, CIT Campus, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
Detail Of Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) Administrative Trainees Recruitment:
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai is a National Institute of higher learning which fosters high quality fundamental research in frontier disciplines of Mathematical Sciences.
- The Institute is fully funded by the Department of Atomic Energy. Govt. of. India. [Please visit our website “www.imsc.res.in” for more details]
- We propose to induct “ Administrative Trainees” in our Institute to provide the basic input of confidence in the minds of fresh qualified youth passed out from the academic years 2013-14 or 2014-15 only and tune them to the practicalities of the working environment which is the stepping stone for success for any individual.
|Educational and other Qualifications||No. of Trainees|
|Any Degree with First Class with working knowledge in computer data processing & operation and office tools such as MS-Office & email.||05|
|B.Com with First Class with working knowledge in Tally, Computer data processing & operation and office tools such as MS-Office & e-mail||01|
|B.C.A., or B.Sc. [Computer Science] with First Class with knowledge & experience in Software & Hardware maintenance of Windows, Linux/Unix, Web upgrade & maintenance, Network administration & installation, familiarity with PC & Network Hardware and Internet uplinks installation and upgradation of open source & communication packages on servers & workstations.||01|
- Stipend during Training: Rs.10,000/- per month (Consolidated and no other allowances are admissible).
- The period of training will be one year with no guarantee of absorption or continuation or confirmation under any circumstances. No accommodation will be provided by the Institute.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) – Administrative Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/08/2015
- The selection will be made strictly on merit basis through written test followed by interview on the same day. Only those candidates who qualify in witten test will be called for interview.
- Separate call letters will be sent to the candidates who are shortlisted for written test & interview.
- Candidates are to make their own arrangements to appear for written test / interview.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The decision of the Director, IMSc regarding issue of call letters for written test, rejection, evaluation of written test and selection will be final.
How To Apply For Administrative Trainees Vacancy in Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc):
Candidates meeting the above criteria may submit their applications along with self attested copies of relevant certificates for proof of date of birth, educational & computer qualifications etc., directly to the following address superscribing on the envelope as “Application for Administrative Trainee” to reach by August 3, 2015: The Registrar, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 4th Cross Road, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai- 600113.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/08/2015
Reference: Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No./ 16 R/IMSc 2015