On 25/10/2016, Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) plans to recruit B.Tech candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/11/2016.
Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) before 09/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs – 25,000 – 28,000 /- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||09/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelors Degree in Science disciplines or Engineering disciplines (or) Masters Degree in Science disciplines or Engineering Disciplines|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA @ 30% on Consolidated salary. (or) Rs. 28,000/- p.m. + HRA @ 30% on Consolidated Salary|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online from October 3, 2016 at http://acsir.res.in. The last date for applying is 28 October, 2016. For more details please visit http://acsir.res.in.|
|Last Date: 09/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 09/11/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/11/2016