Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist & More Vacancies Job on or before 12/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 62,520-1,17,860/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Controller of Administration, CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160 036|
Detail of Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Scientist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following Scientific positions in CSIR-IMTech, Chandigarh:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Sr. Principal Scientist||4||Chemistry: Ph.D. in area of Chemistry (Organic/Bioorganic/ Synthetic/Medicinal) with six years relevant experience./ Microbiology-I: Ph.D (Molecular or Synthetic Biology/ Microbial Genetics) with 6 years relevant experience./ Microbial Type Culture Collection & Gene Bank–MTCC: Ph.D Degree in any of the following disciplines with 2 years relevant experience: • Taxonomy of Fungi/ Bacteria/ Archaea/Algae • Microbial Diversity/Ecology/ Evolution • Metagenomics, Synthetic biology/Metabolic Engg.||Rs. 1,17,860/-||50 years|
|Principal Scientist||8||Ph.D. in area of Chemistry (Organic/Bioorganic/ Synthetic/ Medicinal) with three years relevant experience./ Ph.D (Molecular or Synthetic Biology/ Microbial Genetics) with 03 years relevant experience.||Rs. 1,10,870/-||45 years|
sr Microbial Type Culture Collection & Gene Bank–MTCC: Ph.D Degree in any of the following disciplines with 2 years relevant experience: • Taxonomy of Fungi/ Bacteria/ Archaea/Algae • Microbial Diversity/Ecology/ Evolution • Metagenomics, Synthetic biology/Metabolic Engg./ Ph.D Degree in any of the following disciplines: • Taxonomy of Fungi/ Bacteria/ Archaea/Algae • Microbial Diversity/Ecology/ Evolution
Bioinformatics and Computer Science: Ph.D in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent with 2 years relevant experience OR M.E/M.Tech in the field of Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent with three years relevant experience. / Business Development (PTM) Ph.D. in Management OR B.E/B.Tech./M.Sc. with MBA with 3 years relevant experience./ Biochemical Engineering and Fermentation: Ph.D in Biochemical Engineering & Fermentation Technology/ Metabolic and Pathway Engineering or any other related disciplinary streams with two years relevant experience./ Cell Biology / Immunology: Ph.D. in areas of Cell Biology/Immunology/Infectious diseases with two years relevant experience./ Ph.D. in area of Molecular Biology / Microbial Genetics with two years relevant experience.
|Rs. 72,190/-||37 years|
|Scientist||2||M.E/M.Tech. in the field of Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent./ Ph.D in Biochemical Engineering & Fermentation Technology/ Metabolic and Pathway Engineering or any other related disciplinary streams/ Cell Biology / Immunology: Ph.D. in areas of Cell Biology/Immunology/Infectious diseases/ Chemistry: Ph.D. in area of Chemistry (Organic/Bioorganic/Synthetic/ Medicinal) with two years relevant experience. / Ph.D. in area of Chemistry (Organic/Bioorganic/Synthetic/ Medicinal)/ Ph.D. in area of Molecular Biology / Microbial.||Rs. 62,520/-||32 years|
- The number of vacancies under each code is provisional and may vary.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- Applications not accompanied with prescribed fees and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the IMTECH/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.10
- Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates and only those candidates who, in the opinion of the Institute, suit the Institutional requirements, will be called for interview. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification. In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature can be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request. The Selection Committee depending upon the performance of the candidate may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay within the Pay Band subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
- Those employed in Govt. Depts.,/PSUs /Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel (advance copy of application should reach before the last date) with a clear certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare/ ordinary bus fare from the normal place of their residence or that declared in the application or from the actual place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to the place of the interview, as per rules. Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in the interview. Such candidates will not be paid any fair.
- . SC/ST/OBCs and PwD(OH) must submit copies of their castes and disability category (OH) issued by the competent authority on the prescribed proforma. The PwD(OH) category candidates must furnish their medical certificate of their physically handicapped (OH) issued by the competent medical authorities.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)- Scientist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH):
Application forms can be directly downloaded from http://www.imtech.res.in. Completed applications in all respects, in the prescribed form accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. mentioned in the application, along with non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (US$25 in case candidate applying from abroad) for general and OBC category candidates (No application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates/PWDs candidates and regular employees of CSIR), by means of DD (issued by State Bank of India only except for the candidate applying from abroad) valid for at least 03 months, drawn in favour of the “Director, IMT, Chandigarh” payable at State Bank of India, Sector-30 Br., Chandigarh, should be sent to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160 036 so as to reach on or before 12th March, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/3/2015
Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IMTECH|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|