Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Junior Stenographer through recruitment notification – Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant, Junior Stenographer Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT)
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Junior Stenographer
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CSIR-INSTITUTE OF MICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160 036
Detail of Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT) Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment:
CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (CSIR-IMTECH) is a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research which is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. It is amongst the foremost Scientific and Industrial Research Department setup in the world, having state of art infrastructure and scientific and industrial R&D of National and International importance. The applications are invited from eligible citizens of India to fill up the following posts as per the following details:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant (General) Gr.III (01 Post-UR) H.H- (Partially Deaf)||1||Qualification:- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typewriting **. Desirable qualification: Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge of Computers to work on MS Office, Excel and typewriting in English & Hindi both. Job requirement: Candidates are required to do all clerical and typing jobs and other official work as assigned from time to time.||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/|
|Assistant (S&P) Gr.III (01 Post- UR) Orthopedically Handicapped||1||Qualification:- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typewriting **. Desirable qualification: Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge of Computers to work on MS Office, Excel and typewriting in English & Hindi both. Job requirement: Candidates are required to do all clerical and typing jobs and other official work as assigned from time to time||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
|Junior Stenographer (01 Post-UR) V.H –(Partially blind)||1||Qualification:- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m in typewriting in English/Hindi. Desirable qualification: Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge of Computers to work on MS Office, Excel and typewriting in English & Hindi both. Job requirement: Candidates are required to do all clerical and typing jobs and other official work as assigned from time to time.||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-|
Selection Procedure for Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT) – Assistant, Junior Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant, Junior Stenographer Vacancy in Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT) :
- The above post shall carry usual allowances as admissible to CSIR-IMTECH/GOI employees, as have been made applicable to CSIR employees of the same status stationed at Chandigarh.
- The prescribed age is 2 8 years. There is no age limit for departmental candidates (CSIR employees) provided they possess the prescribed qualifications. The last date for determining the age limit & qualifications shall be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 14th August, 2015.
- The number of vacancies indicated against each post/category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and women etc. candidates will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Relaxation of 05 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.
- Relaxation in age for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married will be up to the age of 45 years and 50 years for members of SC/ST. The persons claiming age relaxation under this category would be required to produce the following documentary evidence: (a) In case of widow, Death certificate of her husband together with the affidavit that she has not remarried since. (b) In case of divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment/decree of the appropriate court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with a affidavit in respect of divorced women that they have not remarried since.
- The claim of the candidates for their belonging to SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc. categories against the posts reserved for them will be considered subject to submission of self attested photocopies of their certificates in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority concerned in support of their claim for the relaxation in age etc. The closing date, i.e., for receipt of applications will be treated as the date of reckoning for caste status.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Applications from Employees of Govt. Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel alongwith vigilance clearance certificate certified by their employer that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders, if selected. However, an advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses educational qualification/experience as required in the relevant category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of receipt of application.
- The posts will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable w.e.f 01.01.2004.
- One post of Assistant (S&P), Gr.III is reserved for PWD (Orhtopedically) with both arms with one. The extent of physically handicapped ness should be more than 40% duly certified by Competent Medical Authority, Government of India on the prescribed proforma.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for written/typewriting test/interview etc.
- For the Post of Assistant (G) & Assistant (S&P) Gr.III: Selection process to the post will comprise a typing test (qualifying in nature) followed by written test and interview. The candidates who qualify the typing test and obtain minimum qualifying marks in the written test, shall be called for interview. Weightage of interview marks would not exceed 25% of the total prescribed marks. The final selection will be based on combined performance in written test and interview. The applications received would be shortlisted by the duly constituted Screening Committee recommending names for test. For the Post of Junior Stenographer: The selection will be based on the performance in the shorthand test (Shorthand and Transcription) and qualifying typing test on Computer. The shorthand test will be conducted for those who are shortlisted by the duly constituted Screening Committee of the Institute based on the criteria of marks secured in 10+2 /12th and nos. of posts to be filled up. Merit list of selection will be drawn based on the performance in shorthand test (Shorthand and Transcription) and qualifying typing test on computer.
- Candidate must indicate as to whether any of their blood/close relatives is working in CSIRIMTECH or in any other National Labs./Institutes of the CSIR.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in CSIR-IMTECH/ or any other labs/Institutes of CSIR (All India transfer liability)
- Canvassing in any form and/or brining of any influence political or otherwise will be treated a disqualification for the post.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of CSIR-IMTECH in all matters relating to eligibility , acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.
- The application on the format given below duly filled in and completed in all respects along with recent Photograph affixed on the application form together with self attested copies of educational certificates, mark-sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, application fee etc. should reach the office of the Controller of Administration, CSIRIMTECH, Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160 036 (U.T) on or before 14th August, 2015. The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post & post code. “INTERIM ENQUIRY SHALL NOT BE ATTENDED TO”
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
Institute of Microbial Technology (IoMT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO. 03/2015.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017