Institute of Microbial Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofTechnical Assistant through recruitment notification – Institute of Microbial Technology Recruitment 2015 –Advt.No.5/2015. Candidates who have completed BSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Microbial Technology.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theTechnical Assistant Job on or before30/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Microbial Technology
Vacancy Name :Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification :B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : 34,800/p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Institute of Microbial Technology,Chandigarh
Detail of Institute of Microbial TechnologyComputer Programmer/Assistant Professor/Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Technical Assistant recruitment in Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH-CSIR)
- Qualification : 1st class B.Sc in Physical Science/Life Sciences/Chemical Sciences/ Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) with one year full time professional qualification OR one year experience in handling of analytical sophisticated equipments
- No. of Post : 02 (ST-01), (UR-01)
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P Rs.4200/-
Selection Procedure for Institute of Microbial Technology-Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forTechnical Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Microbial Technology:
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data to CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector-39/A, Chandigarh-160036 latest by 30.09.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job30/8/2015
Institute of Microbial Technology Recruitment 2014 – No. 1-8/ANIMERS/Professors/2014.(Ref : The tribuneindia epaper Dated : 18th August, 2015)