Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. RDPD/P27/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.38,000/- p.m
Job Location : BHUBANESWAR
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CSIR-CSIR-INSTITUTE OF MINERALS & MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY ACHARYA VIHAR, P.O. RRL, BHUBANESWAR-751013, ODISHA, INDIA
Detail of Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Research Associate Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Job Requirement/ Experience||Age|
|RA-II(one) 38000+HRA with Medical Allowance||1||M.Tech. in Metallurgical/ Materials Engineering with 2 years relevant experience||R&D experience in mathematical modeling and material testing||37 years|
Selection Procedure for Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 15/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT):
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may download the Application Form(attached) and step in for the Walkin-Interview along with the filled-in Application Form (with self attested recent photograph and photocopies of certificates etc.) and original documents for verification. Application forms with incomplete/wrong information, detected at any stage, are liable to rejection.
- Director CSIR-IMMT reserves all rights to cancel recruitment of any or all of the positions advertised above at any stage and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The above positions are purely temporary and initial offer for engagement in any project shall be for a period of maximum one year. However, the engagement may be extended or curtailed depending upon the duration of the project and (or) performance of the candidate.
- Total tenure of engagement (current as well as service rendered earlier in CSIR-IMMT and/or any other CSIR lab/ hqrs taken together), will be limited to 5 years only.
- All those candidates who are continuing as PAs etc. in CSIR-IMMT/CSIR labs in any project will only be considered for appearing the interview against proof of Resignation/Relieve from that project where s/he is continuing.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/PH/OBC & Women candidates as per instructions of Govt. of India/CSIR.
- Candidates are advised to stick to the interview schedules and report at the reception/security counter 15 minutes before the registration to avoid last minute rush. Registration venue is CSIR-IMMT Meeting Hall.
- A Pool (not merit list) of candidates will be drawn for future requirement, in the same or any other project of similar nature, which will be valid for one year or till next Pool drawn, whichever is earlier. Pool of candidates drawn earlier by the laboratory shall not be valid after this interview for the respective subject areas, under normal conditions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, equivalent/higher degrees shall not be considered as essential qualification for any position.
- The institute has a cafeteria wherein the candidates can have snacks throughout the day and can book for lunch (booking between 10.30-11 AM).
- While utmost care will be taken to conduct interviews in time, there may be last minute alterations/deviations in the interview scheduling due to unavoidable circumstances. Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview will be required to maintain silence while moving within the institute premises as certain other important meetings will be conducted simultaneously on the dates of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/9/2015
CSIR-CSIR-INSTITUTE OF MINERALS & MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY ACHARYA VIHAR, P.O. RRL, BHUBANESWAR-751013, ODISHA, INDIA
Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. RDPD/P27/2015.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016