Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician, Pharmacist through recruitment notification – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician, Pharmacist Job on or before 28/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT)
Vacancy Name : Technician, Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar-751013 (Odisha)
Detail of Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Technician, Pharmacist Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technician(1)/ (Pharmacist) Gr.II(1)||02 Post||SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks plus two years duration Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and should be registered with the State Pharmacy Council under the provisions of Pharmacy Act 1948. DQ-Candidates having two years experience in the field of job requirement shall be preferred. JR-To assist the Medical Officers in Dispensary, dispensing of medicine & maintaining stock record, health cards, procurement of medicine, attend patients during & beyond office hours. To prick injection & I.V. drops to the patients & other related works and any other Dispensary work.||PB-1 5200-20200||28 years|
Selection Procedure for Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) – Technician, Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician, Pharmacist Vacancy in Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) :
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format (application and synopsis) downloaded from CSIR-IMMT website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website www.immt.res.in.
- Applications completed in all respects enclosing attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of all semesters/years/aggregate, testimonials in support of age [SSC/10th Class], educational qualifications, experience, community/PWD, recent passport size photograph signed along with non–refundable application fee of .100/- (SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR employees are exempt from payment of application fee) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of “Director, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology” payable at the State Bank of India, RRL Campus Branch (Branch Code-7499), Bhubaneswar, should be sent in an envelope superscribed ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________________, Postcode__________, Advt. No._________” by post to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar-751013 (Odisha) on or before the last date. The last date given above will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- The following details must be filled up on the back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name and (ii) Postcode Applied for.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-IMMT at the earliest. ‘No Objection Certificate’ must be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates should specifically note that applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, received after the last date, etc.) will be summarily rejected. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Furnishing of false, incorrect, wrong information will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and without application fee, if applicable, not supported by copies of certificates, without testimonials, etc.) will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
- The details of short-listed candidates to be called for interview, date of interview, change of date, selection result, cancellation of the recruitment, corrigendum/addendum to advertisement, extension of the last date for receipt of applications etc. will be notified on CSIR-IMMT website. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit www.immt.res.in for latest updates.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/5/2015
Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016