Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr PS VijayaKumar, Scientist-C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) will bring together chemists, physicists and materials scientists at the forefront of the science of making and characterizing materials at the nanoscale, with biologists and biochemists applying these discoveries in the agricultural, medical, biological sphere. It brings together research-active basic and applied scientists from different backgrounds in an intimate atmosphere to learn about the needs and scientific advances in their respective fields and to build interactions and collaborations.
Detail Of Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following research project funded by DIHAR (DRDO), Government of India.
- Post-1 Title of the Research Project:”Smart packing system with the nanocomposite to improve the shelf life of perishable vegetable”
- Principal Investigator: Dr. P. S. Vijaya Kumar, Scientist C, INST, Mohali
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. or M.tech. in Biology/Chemistry/Agricultural science (plant protection/crop management etc.,) /engineering NET/GATE score is preferable
- Desirable Experience: Research experience in nanoscience/agricultural/horticultural is preferred but not must.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 29th May, 2015 which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates.
- Salary: Rs. 16000 per month + 20% HRA (subject to upward revision on receipt of approval from project funding agency)
- Project duration: 1.5 years likely to be extended.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position is co-terminous with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in INST norms. Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Completed applications should reach on or before May 29th , 2015 by speed-post or via e-mail attachment addressed to Principal investigators. Dr PS VijayaKumar, Scientist-C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062 Email: email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
Reference: Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO : RKC/1843