Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principal investigators. Dr PS VijayaKumar, Scientist-C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Detail Of Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following research project funded by DST-Nanomission, Government of India.
- Title of the Research Project:” Design of controlled and targeted agricultural pesticide delivery nano-carrier”
- Principal Investigator: Dr. P. S. Vijaya Kumar, Scientist C, INST, Mohali
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
- Essential qualifications: Post graduate degree in basic science with NET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course
- Desirable qualifications: Research experience in nanoscience/agricultural/horticultural is preferred but not must.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 9th October, 2015, which is relaxable as per the Government of India norms.
- Salary: Rs. 25000 per month + 20% HRA
- Project duration: 3 years.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position is coterminous with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in INST norms. Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Completed applications should reach on or before October 9th , 2015 by speed-post or via e-mail attachment addressed to Principal investigators. Dr PS VijayaKumar, Scientist-C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat center, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017