Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 15/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Vivek Bagchi Scientist B Institute of Nano Science and Technology,Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Detail Of Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Project Fellow Recruitment:
An Autonomous Institute supported by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India About Us Vision News & EventsPeopleResearchEducationOutreachContact DST MEDIA CAREERS ALUMNI INTERNAL ACCESS OTHER LINKS WEB MAIL LIFE @ INST AISRF MEETING CAREERS Advertisement of Project Fellow/Assistant under DST SERB project Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, Punjab. Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement as Project Fellow in the following research project funded by DST SERB, Government of India, under the supervision of Dr. Vivek Bagchi, Principal Investigator, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
- Title of the Research Project: First-Row Transition Metals in Catalytic Atom/Group-Transfer Functionalization of Hydrocarbons
- Name of the position available: Project Fellow/Assistant
- Number of positions available: One
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Inorganic/Organic Chemistry
- Desirable qualifications: Should be aware of analytical techniques involving modern methods of chemical separation.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on July 30, 2015 relaxable in case of SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per Government of India instruction.
- Salary: Rs. 14000 per month + 20% HRA (first two years); Rs.16,000 per month (Third year) + 20% HRA Candidate with LS or GATE score will have revised salary.
- Project duration: 3 years
Selection Procedure For Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility. Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the format provided in website. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of these documents is to be sent alongwith with application. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Completed applications should reach on or before August 15th, 2015 by speed-post or via email attachment addressed to. Dr. Vivek Bagchi Scientist B Institute of Nano Science and Technology,Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/08/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017