Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow/ Assistant on or before 15/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow/ Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Jiban Jyoti Panda Scientist C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062
Detail Of Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Project Fellow/ Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement as Project Fellow/Assistant in the following research project funded under AORC component of the INSPIRE Program of the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, Government of India, under the supervision of Dr. Jiban Jyoti Panda, Principal Investigator at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
- Title of the Research Project: Development of Versatile, Multifunctional and Adaptable Peptide Nanofiber Scaffolds with Potential for Promoting Neurotigenesis in Brain Injury and Stroke.
- Name of the position available: Project Assistant/Project Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences (zoology, biotechnology, nanobiotechnology, biochemistry)
- Desirable qualifications: Should be aware of cell culture techniques, nanoparticle synthesis and characterisation.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on August 15, 2015, relaxable in case of SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per Government of India instruction.
- Salary: (Will be revised and increased very soon) Rs. 12,000 per month + 20% HRA (first two years); Rs.14,000 per month (next three years) + 20% HRA
- Project duration: 5 years
Selection Procedure For Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) – Project Fellow/ Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow/ Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of five years. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of these documents is to be sent along with application. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for a personal discussion/ interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Completed applications should reach on or before August 15, 2015 by speed-post or via email attachment addressed to. Dr. Jiban Jyoti Panda Scientist C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Phase – 10, Sector -64, Mohali Punjab – 160062 Email: [email protected][email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/08/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017