Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow/ Assistant Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow/ Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28th February, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr Sangita Roy Principal Investigator Scientist C Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, Punjab|
Detail of Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Project Fellow/ Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Project Fellow/Assistant in the following research project funded by DST SERB, Government of India, under the supervision of Dr. Sangita Roy, Principal Investigator, at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
- Brief details of the work to be undertaken: Design and development of peptide based bioactive soft nanocomposites that can have diverse functions from biomedicine to energy harvesting.
- No of Post: One
- Duration of Project: Three years
- Essential Qualifications: Masters in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology
- Desirable Qualifications: NET or GATE qualified
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on 31.01.2015
- Rs 14000 fixed per month for the first two years + 20% HRA
- Rs 16000 fixed per month in the third year + 20% HRA
Selection Procedure for Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)- Project Fellow/ Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28th February, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow/ Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with their CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th February, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview. The date, time and venue of the interview will be sent through email. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Dr Sangita Roy
Institute of Nano Science and Technology,
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +91-172-2210073/75
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28th February, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From INST|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|