Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postdoctoral Research Fellowships through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Postdoctoral Research Fellowships on or before 16/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
Vacancy Name :Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.25,000-45,000/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Phase – X, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab – 160062
Detail Of Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Recruitment:
Institute of Nano Science and Technology invites applications for Postdoctoral Research Associates. Interested candidates who have either a PhD degree or have submitted their PhD thesis can apply for these positions. Application should accompany a cover letter, one page synopsis of PhD thesis, two pages write up of a suitable research proposal and a brief bio data
- ELIGIBILITY The applicants should either hold a PhD degree in Science or Engineering or should have submitted the PhD thesis with strong research interest in Nano Science and Technology (Drug delivery, sensors, energy, agriculture, water purification, scanning probe microscopy, high resolution electron microscopy, smart materials, devices, microfluidics) and proven research competence corresponding to their equivalents in the best institution of the world and should have a very good academic record. Applicants should be below 40 years of age as on date of interview and have evident capabilities of becoming independent investigators in future.
- DETAILS OF FELLOWSHIP The fellowship carries a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.45,000/- besides a contingency grant of Rs. 40,000/- per annum. The postdoctoral fellowship is for a period of 3 years reviewed annually. Candidates who have submitted the PhD thesis but are yet to be awarded the PhD degree, if selected, will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month till the award of the degree
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their bio data and evaluation by a shortlisting committee and will be called for interview. Final selection will be done based on the recommendations of a National Selection Committee after the performance in the interview. The interview will be held at the INST. Candidates called for interview will be paid II class railway (non-AC)/bus fare by the shortest route from their home town. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring their original certificates (B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech, PhD) at the time of the interview. The shortlisted candidates should request three referees to send their confidential evaluation directly to [email protected] Selected Postdoctoral fellows will work with interdisciplinary major projects with several faculty and also involving with managing equipments and maintenance of laboratory facility.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) – Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] This will be treated as advanced copy of the application. However, two hard copies of the application will have to be sent to Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Phase – X, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab – 160062 and should reach INST through Registered/Speed Post by 16 th November, 2015. Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained in any case. The envelop containing the application should be superscribed as “An application for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship February – 2016”. Please check our website for further information and related application form
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/11/2015