Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Engineer through recruitment notification – Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IOP/Rectt/04/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Civil Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/02/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar)|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/02/2015.|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||P:O: SAINIK SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR – 751005|
Detail of Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) Civil Engineer Recruitment:
The Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar requires the services of a Civil Engineer for a fixed period of 6(six) months to look after the civil maintenance activities in the Institute and residential Quarters under Infrastructure & Housing Project. Candidates fulfilling the following qualifications/criteria may appear for a walk-in interview scheduled to be held on 27.02.2015 at 11.00 AM in the Institute office.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: 10th Standard or equivalent Plus Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputed organization approved by the State Council of technical Education & Training/AICTE or equivalent.
- Desirable: Knowledge in computer applications like MS Office and Auto CAD etc.
- Experience: Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in civil maintenance activities in a reputed organization including preparation of estimates and work schedules and supervision of such activities.
- Age: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 1.1.2015, relaxable in deserving cases. Compensation: Consolidated monthly compensation of Rs 30,000/- per month. Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements will not be entertained and need not attend the interview.
- The Institute: The Institute of Physics (IOP), Bhubaneswar is an autonomous Research Institution under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The Institute campus is spread over an area of about 70 acres consisting of the Research Laboratories, Administrative Building, Library, Workshop, Auditorium, Canteen, Guest House, Hostels and 130 residential Quarters, a Dispensary and a bank.
- Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the incumbent of the post include: (i) General civil maintenance of all the buildings including the residential quarters, located in the campus. (ii) Preparation of detailed project reports, estimates and work schedules and allied activities for construction/repair of buildings of the Institute. (iii) Supervision of the work of the contractors engaged by the Institute for various construction works, maintenance, landscape development etc.
General terms and Conditions:
- This position is purely temporary for a fixed period of six months on contract basis and will be governed by the Indian Contract Act and Rules made thereunder.
- The Contract is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason by serving one month notice by the Institute. In case the incumbent desires to discontinue, he shall have to give a notice of one month to the Institute.
- The Contract may be extended for a further period of 6 months as may be found necessary by the Institute subject to satisfactory performance and conduct of the incumbent.
- During the period of the Contract, a consolidated remuneration of Rs 25,000/- per month will be paid to the incumbent. No other compensation whatsoever, shall be payable.
- The incumbent will be entitled to avail a maximum of 5 days of casual leave during the entire period of the Contract, subject to a maximum of 2 days at a time. He will not be entitled for any other kind of leave during the period of engagement. In case the incumbent is required to be absent for more days, the incumbent shall have to apply and get the permission of the Competent Authority in advance. An amount proportionate to the number of days of such absence will be deducted from the monthly compensation.
- This Contract engagement shall not confer any right on the incumbent for regular or further employment of whatsoever nature in the Institute.
- The incumbent shall not be entitled for any other benefits or facilities as are applicable to the regular employees of the Institute.
- The incumbent shall abide by the rules and procedures of this Institute with regard to his work and conduct.
- The incumbent shall not be allotted with any residential accommodation by the Institute nor will be entitled for any allowance towards house rent.
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) – Civil Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 27/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Civil Engineer vacancy in Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar):
The incumbent is required to furnish the following documents at the time of interview: (a) Original and attested copies of all certificates and mark sheets. (b) 2 (two) nos. of recent colour passport size photographs. In the event of selection, the selected candidate has to furnish the following documents in original: (a) Medical Certificate in the prescribed format. (b) Character Certificate from two Gazetted Officers. (c) Relieving order in original from the present employer. The incumbent is required to join the assignment within seven days from the date of receipt of communication failing which the offer is liable to be cancelled.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/02/2015.
VENUE : Institute of Physics, P:O: SAINIK SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR – 751005
Reference:Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IOP/Rectt/04/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOP Bhubaneswar|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017