Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Project Assistant & Research Associate through recruitment notification – Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. IOP/Recruit(Project)/10/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientific Project Assistant & Research Associate on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Scientific Project Assistant & Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-19,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar), P.O. Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751 005
Detail Of Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) Scientific Project Assistant & Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the following temporary positions in ALICE – CBM High Energy Heavy-ion collision Experimental Physics Project in Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.
|Scientific Project Assistant||03 (three)||M.Sc. / M. Phil (physics) with minimum 60% of marks. Preference will be given to those who have qualified CSIR / NET / JEST / GATE. It is desirable to have working experience for at least one year in C++ in Linux Operating System||18- 30 yrs||Consolidated remuneration of `19,000/- p.m.|
|Research Associate||01 (one)||Ph.D in Experimental High Energy / Nuclear Physics. Those who have submitted their Ph.D thesis can apply also.||25-40 yrs||Consolidated remuneration of ` 40,000/- p.m|
- Project Assistant: The incumbent is expected to write / modify programming in C++ in Linux / Unix Operating System for data analysis in heavy ion collisions experiments. He / she should have the scientific knowledge for introducing new techniques / methods in software / hardware, detector and its computer stimulation development for the experiments and present his / her results in the scientific communities such as conferences/ workshops in India and abroad.
- Research Associate: The incumbent is expected to write / modify programming in C++ in Linux / Unix Operating System for data analysis in heavy ion collisions experiments. He / she should have the scientific knowledge for introducing new techniques / methods in software / hardware, detector and its computer stimulation development for the experiments and present his / her results in the scientific communities such as conferences/ workshops in India and abroad. He / she should have the ability to work in building and testing Gas Electron Multiplier (GEM), Resistive Plate Chamber (RPC), MultiGap RPC (MRPC) and scintillator detectors. He / she should also work on the development of high energy physics laboratory in the Institute. The selected candidate shall have the ability to guide graduate students of the group.
- Duration: The positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the project. The positions are initially for one year and likelihood of renewal for further period subject to satisfactory reviewing.
- WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements will be rejected. The application which are not in the prescribed form or are not accompanied by the attested copies of Certificates, photograph will be rejected.
- Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for test/ interview. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for test/ interview/appointment. RECORD OF THE NONSELECTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE PRESERVED BEYOND 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF FORMATION OF SELECT LIST.
Selection Procedure For Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) – Scientific Project Assistant & Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Interview. NOTE-(i) In case response is high, the Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification and or to conduct a screening test of the eligible candidates.
- The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding. (ii) SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro Travelling Allowance of 2nd class railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules.
- However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayat and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending Interview.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for test/interview (as applicable).
How To Apply For Scientific Project Assistant & Research Associate Vacancy in Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar):
- Applications should be submitted only in the prescribed format. No other form of application shall be accepted.
- Completed applications should be sent to Director, Institute of Physics, P.O. Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751 005, superscripting the post applied for so as to reach on or before the stipulated last date of application.
- PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
- COPIES OF CERTIFICATES: Candidates should submit along with the application self-attested SINGLE COPY of certificates as mentioned at para-4 above.
- Persons working under the Central / State Government, PSUs, Autonomous bodies should submit the application through proper channel.
- Postal delay in any form will not be entertained and candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid any postal delay.
- Advance copy of application will not be processed unless the original application is received through proper channel.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Reference: Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. IOP/Recruit(Project)/10/2015
Top Company Openings:
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017