Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IoPB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Positions through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IoPB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Post Doctoral Positions Job on or before 11/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IoPB)|
|Vacancy Name||Post Doctoral Positions|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sachivalaya Marg, Sainik School PO, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751005|
Detail of Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IoPB) Post Doctoral Positions Recruitment:
There are regular openings for Institute postdoctoral positions. Selections are done two times a year, in the beginning of March and September. The positions are initially for one year and are normally extended for the second year. Salary and other facilities are at par with other research Institutes in India. In addition to support for academic travel within the country, Postdoctoral associates are supported for one trip abroad for participating in an international conference/workshop after the first year of joining. Applications can be sent to any of the faculty members. Two letters of reference from persons familiar with the candidate’s research work are to be sent directly (by email).
- Theoretical High Energy Physics
- The research interests of the group include, but are not limited to, collider phenomenology, neutrino physics, QCD, QGP, string theory, black holes, cosmology, astro-particle physics and general relativity.
- Applications can be e-mailed to [email protected] or can be mailed to any of the group faculty member.
- Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- The research interests of the group include, but are not limited to, statistical mechanics, soft condensed matter and biophysics, mesoscopic systems, many body theory, nonlinear systems. Further details are available here
- Applications can be e-mailed to [email protected] or can be mailed to any of the faculty members of the group.
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IoPB)- Post Doctoral Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Post Doctoral Positions Vacancy in Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IoPB):
- The research interests of the group include low energy nuclear physics and quark gluon plasma.
- Applications can be e-mailed to [email protected] or can be mailed to any of the faculty members in the area.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016