Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IOP/RECRUIT/06/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB), P:O: SAINIK SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR – 751 005|
Detail of Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB) Registrar Recruitment:
Institute of Physics, an autonomous grant‐in‐aid institution under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy, is one of the premier Research Centres in the country, carrying out research programmes in frontline areas of high energy physics, condensed matter, atomic and nuclear physics. The Institute is looking for a dynamic and innovative REGISTRAR to Head the administration as per details given below.
- No of post : 01
- Pay Band with Grade Pay : PB4 Rs.37400 ‐67000/‐ Grade Pay Rs.8700/‐
- Education: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks. Candidates with degree with science background will be preferred.
- Experience: 15 years’ experience in Officer Grade, i.e. in the Pay Band of PB‐3 (Grade Pay: Rs.5400 and above) out of which a minimum of 10 years should be in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600/‐ and Rs.7600 (combined) on regular basis. The candidates should have performed duties in this positions on regular basis. The experience should be related to work in scientific departments/institutions under Central/State Governments. Candidates should have experience in handling Personnel/Establishment matters and should have sufficient knowledge of Government procedures in Establishment / Accounts/Procurement/ Stores etc.
- Desirable: Degree in Law or MBA. Familiarity with procedure of modern management techniques and clear vision in projection as well as preparing 5 years Plans and Budgets and to be able to articulate policy matters and adequate experience in minuting meetings. Experience of working as Secretary in Committees and should be capable of handling Council meeting, drafting of resolution, agendas related with the educational/research matters independently as well as a skill to implement the same into action. Proficiency in e‐governance, e‐procurement, office automation, RTI matters and provisions of General Financial Rules. The person should be skilled in public relations as well as to interact with the scholars, scientists, scientific assistants, trade union etc.
- Age Limit: 56 years.
- Job Description: The selected person will have the overall responsibility of running a smooth and efficient administration. The Registrar shall act as the Secretary to the Governing Council of the Institute. In all matters concerning the Institute, he/she shall act under the General control and orders of the Director. The person is expected to interact with the Department of Atomic Energy, other Units/Aided Institutions under the Department of Atomic Energy, other Governing Institutions etc.
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB):
Applications (in duplicate) in the prescribed application form (available in the Institute’s Website www.iopb.res.in) superscripted “Application for the post of Registrar” may be sent to the undersigned so as to reach on or before 27.04.2015. Candidates should also give three references from whom the Institute may solicit confidential reports. Those employed in State and Central Govt. Offices/semi‐government offices/semi government Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper Channel.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
Reference: Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOPB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IOP/RECRUIT/06/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016