Institute Of Physics (IoP Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tradesman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute Of Physics (IoP Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Tradesman Job on or before 23/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute Of Physics (IoP Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Tradesman
Educational Qualification : 10TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director, Institute of Physics, P:O: Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751005
Detail of Institute Of Physics (IoP Bhubaneswar)Tradesman Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : TRADESMAN/A (ELECTRICAL)
- Advertisement No. : IOP/Rectt/09/2015, dated
- Last date of Application : May 23, 2015.
- Pay Band & Grade Pay : ` 5200 – 20200/- GP `1900/- Minimum approx. emolument `17000/- p.m.
- Age : 18 – 28 years as on the last date of application
- Category : Reserved for ST category only
- Essential Qualification : 10th standard with Mathematics and Science as one of the subjects and ITI in Electrician Trade from a recognized by Board / Council
- Desirable qualification & experience : Wireman B or C licence awarded by Electrical Inspector of State Govt. Candidates having 2 years or more experience in operation and maintenance of LT & HT electrical installations or electrical construction in building, substation electrification shall be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Institute Of Physics (IoP Bhubaneswar)- Tradesman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/5/2015.
- Selection shall be made by a panel of experts through skill test & Viva Voice.
How to apply for Tradesman Vacancy in Institute Of Physics (IoP Bhubaneswar):
- Applications should be made in the prescribed format only. No other format of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to apply only. Candidates are requested to ensure that the information furnished by them is correct and based on facts.
- Candidature of the applicant shall remain provisional till detailed scrutiny is undertaken and found to be eligible in all respect. The decision of the Authority of the Institute in deciding the eligibility of the applicant is final and the authority has the right to accept/ reject any or all applications.
- Completed application along with documents mentioned above should be submitted to the Director, Institute of Physics, P:O: Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751005, superscribing the post applied for, so as to reach within the stipulated last date of application. Postal delay in any form shall not be entertained and candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid such. Applications sent by speed post/ courier service only will be accepted.
- Two nos. of recent coloured passport size photograph, one to be fixed to the top right hand corner of first page of application at the appropriate box, duly signed and the additional one along with enclosures.
- Persons working in Central/ State Govt., PSUs, Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. Advance copies of application shall not be processed unless the original application is not received through proper channel.
Important dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/5/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016