Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Administrative Officer on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name :Chief Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.80,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
Detail Of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment:
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellowship programme and mid-career/ in-service education, research and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-round sustainable rural development through professional management.
- The Position & Responsibilities: The CAO reports to the Director and is also the membersecretary of the Personnel Committee for the non-teaching staff. S/he is responsible for the entire gamut of HR functions for the non-teaching and academic staff. S/he will support the
Director in functions related to the affairs of the Board, Society and Academic Council. The CAO is also responsible for liaisoning with the local government officials and for statutory compliance for the Institute.
- Qualification and experience The incumbent should be a Post Graduate in Personnel Management or MBA (Full-time) with specialization in Human Resource Management. Minimum 10 years of experience in handling HRM/HRD activities. Five years of experience in handling personnel and administration functions of an educational Institution will be an added advantage. The incumbent will report to the Director. The position would be filled initially on contract basis for a 5 year term.
- The contract is renewable after 5 years based on satisfactory performance. The gross emoluments will be around Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month in the initial year. In addition, modest, Educational and Medical reimbursement, and accommodation in the campus is available. Higher emoluments can be considered for the deserving candidate.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Chief Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Administrative Officer Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
The Director, IRMA reserves the right to relax the prescribed qualifications / experience, if otherwise found suitable, at her discretion, depending upon the requirement of the Institute at that point of time. Interested candidates may apply online by August 31, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017