Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Electrician on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name :Electrician
Educational Qualification : ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
Detail Of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Electrician Recruitment:
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellowship and Mid-career/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-round sustainable rural development through professional management.
- Job Profile Electrician should have experience in electrical preventive maintenance and trouble shooting including working on LV & HV contactor and circuit breakers, control stations, LV and HV switch Boards and associated power and control wiring, cables and earthing circuits.
- Qualification and Experience The incumbent should be a ITI (Electrician stream) qualified, having WIREMAN’S CERTIFICATE (License), issued by the Industry of Mines and Power department of the State Government and with 5 years experience. He should have knowledge of operation and repairs of HT breakers, LT breakers, Transformers, Electrical motors, Pumps etc., repairing of lighting fixtures and lighting circuits, repairing of electrical equipments and motor starters, repairing of telephone lines and fixing new telephone connections. He should have sound theoretical knowledge, be computer literate and have proficiency in computer applications.
- Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of three years with one year probation with a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month.
- The contract is renewable after 3 years based on satisfactory performance. The Electrician shall reside on the IRMA Campus. Accommodation shall be provided by IRMA.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Electrician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Electrician Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
The Director, IRMA reserves the right to make relaxation in the prescribed qualifications/ experience, if otherwise found suitable at his discretion depending upon the requirement of the Institute at that point of time. Interested candidates may apply online on the IRMA website www.irma.ac.in and see under careers by July 31, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015