Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Library Trainee on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name :Library Trainee
Educational Qualification : M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,000/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
Detail Of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Library Trainee Recruitment:
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellowship Programme and midcareer/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-round
sustainable rural development through professional management. IRMA is looking for Library trainee purely on a temporary basis for its Ravi J Matthai Library, IRMA Anand. This traineeship is for one year to train fresh postgraduates to earn practical experience of library work.
- Job Profile: This is a pre-professional position involving responsibility for learning library procedures, techniques, and skills under professional guidance. Trainees will be provided with an opportunity to work in different sections of the library and learn library management techniques. As the trainee progresses in professional ability and skills, he/she may be assigned increased professional responsibilities and some supervisory responsibilities over the work of non-professional employees for particular assignments.
- Applications are invited from fresh Post Graduates in Library & Information Science for this traineeship. The requirement for the traineeship is as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Should possess a first-class Masters Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university.
- Desirable Criteria: Good Communication Skills in English, Basic working knowledge of IT and IT related applications used in libraries, LIBSYS will be an added advantage.
- Stipend: A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.11,000/- shall be offered to the selected candidates.
- Age: Below 30 years
Selection Procedure For Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Library Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- Selection of the candidates will be done through written test and interview.
How To Apply For Library Trainee Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
Interested candidates only who meet the above mentioned requirements with respect to qualification may apply online by 31st July, 2015. The written test will be in English. Candidates may visit our website: www.irma.ac.in ( Careers Apply Online)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016