Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 25/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Anand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand IRMA Requires Research Assistant for Web related Resources
Detail of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Research Assistant Recruitment:
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. IRMA has initiated a unique website containing information on rural transformation, livelihood and general wellbeing of rural population. Named “Grameen Gyan Kosh” (GGK), the website is designed to be a repository of debates, opinions, data, research and other material germane to the discussions on rural India. It is meant to aid in informed discussions on matters related to rural development and policy.
- IRMA requires a Rural Development professional to handle its web-related resources. Job Description: The successful candidate will assist the GGK and communication team in the following- Identifying relevant resources and developing content for IRMA’s web-related resources Managing the discussion forum and blogs Liaisoning with various institutions and organizations to access their knowledge outputs Organising meetings / policy workshops with stakeholders Coordination with the Centres of Excellence
- Qualification and Experience: The applicant should have a master’s degree in Social Sciences (Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Development Studies, Public Policy, etc.) along with demonstrated writing and communication skills in English. Though candidates with knowledge of multiple languages and prior work experience will be preferred, exceptional candidates without prior work experience and demonstrated subject related writing skills could be considered.
- Remuneration: The selected candidate will be given a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month, depending on the qualification and experience.
- Duration of Contract: Appointment will be made on a contractual basis for a period of two years.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) :
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at IRMA, Anand. The selected candidate shall be expected to join immediately. IRMA reserves the right to accept / reject any application. Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in case of an exceptional candidate. Interested candidates may apply online at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php by 25th May, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016