Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 07/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-35,000/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job :07/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
Detail Of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Research Associate Recruitment:
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. For those aspiring to academic careers, and seeking to enhance their research and teaching experience, IRMA invites applications for the position of Research Associate IRMA has been working with over 300 development agencies in India and abroad to facilitate inclusive and sustainable development. IRMA’s Research and Consultancy services draws from its strength of blending development and management, which also enriches the quality and content of teaching and training. This continuous upgradation puts us in an enviable position of serving our clientele more efficiently by helping them identify and resolve their critical management problems. The union government, state governments, NGOs, cooperatives, and national and international donor agencies like the World Bank, Swedish Development Corporation, UNDP, IDRC, and UNICEF are major clients of IRMA. Over the years, faculty members of IRMA have completed over 700 research and consultancy studies and assignments.
- Qualification: One of the following: M.Tech/ M.Sc in Climate Science, Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Meteorology or related discipline with 2-3 years of demonstrable research experience. Ph D in Climate Science, Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Meteorology or related discipline.
- What we look for Strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly, and excellent organizational skills and oral communication skills in English. Expertise in climate change, impact analysis and adaptation. Experience in conducting policy research. Experience of database management skills. Experience in using tools such as Agent Based Modeling techniques. Experience in GIS is desirable.
- Contractual period: 12 months (with a probation period for 06 months)
- Remuneration: INR 25,000 to 35,000 based on level of expertise
Selection Procedure For Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
Application deadline: 7th May, 2015, 23:59 (IST) Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed curriculum vitae. Interested candidates may apply online by 7th May, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/05/2015