Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 07/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||07/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), 60, Anand, Gujarat 388001|
Detail Of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Research Fellow Recruitment:
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. For those aspiring to academic careers, and seeking to enhance their research and teaching experience, IRMA invites applications for the position of Research Fellow. IRMA has been working with over 300 development agencies in India and abroad to facilitate inclusive and sustainable development. IRMA’s Research and Consultancy services draws from its strength of blending development and management, which also enriches the quality and content of teaching and training. This continuous upgradation puts us in an enviable position of serving our clientele more efficiently by helping them identify and resolve their critical management problems. The union government, state governments, NGOs, cooperatives, and national and international donor agencies like the World Bank, Swedish Development Corporation, UNDP, IDRC, and UNICEF are major clients of IRMA. Over the years, faculty members of IRMA have completed over 700 research and consultancy studies and assignments.
- Qualification: One of the following: MA/ M.Sc. in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics with 0.5-2 years of experience in econometric modeling. Ph D in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- What we look for Strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly, and excellent organizational skills and oral communication skills in English. Experience in conducting policy relevant research. Experience in using tools such as MATLAB and STATA is desirable. Experience using MS office, Word, Excel, Power Point including database management skills
- Contractual period: 12 months (with a probation for 06 months)
- Remuneration: INR 24,000 to 28,000 based on experience and qualification
Selection Procedure For Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
Application deadline: 7th May, 2015, 23:59 (IST) Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed curriculum vitae. Interested candidates may apply online by 7th May, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/05/2015