Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resident Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Resident Engineer on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name :Resident Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
Detail Of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Resident Engineer Recruitment:
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Doctoral and Mid-career/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management. IRMA has a sprawling 60 acre campus complete with Students’ Hostels, Mess, Lecture halls, Seminar rooms, Library, Faculty and Administrative Offices, Faculty and Staff Housing, Dispensary, Gymnasium etc. IRMA Requires Resident Engineer
- Job Profile The incumbent is expected to look after the maintenance of IRMA’s sixty acre campus, including maintenance of 11kv substation with HT and LT switchgears, HT and LT panels, Transformers, Capacitors, Pump house comprising of turbine and centrifugal pumps, Electrical underground cable network, Electrical wiring in different buildings, Electrical appliances, Street lights, Water supply and drainage systems, EPABX and internal telephone network, underground telephone cables, Civil maintenance of all buildings, Lifts, Air
conditioners, Refrigeration, Water cooling units, Central air cooling plants and RO Mineral plants.
- Qualification and Experience The incumbent should be a B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical) / (Electrical) / (Civil) with first class and with 5 years work experience in reputed organizations / industries as per Job profile given above. S/he should have sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the work given above and should have knowledge of Computer Applications.
- The Resident Engineer shall be offered a monthly remuneration of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- depending upon qualification and experience. Further, accommodation on the campus is available as per IRMA rules.
- The position would be filled initially on contract basis for a 3 year term with one year probation. The contract is renewable after 3 years based on satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure For Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) – Resident Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Resident Engineer Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
The Director, IRMA reserves the right to make relaxation in the prescribed qualifications/ experience, if otherwise found suitable at his/her discretion depending upon the requirement of the Institute at that point of time. Interested candidates may apply online by July 31, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016