Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ Diploma/ M.Phil/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 19.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ Diploma/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- p.a.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||60, Anand, Gujarat 388001|
Detail of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. In order to pursue its mission, IRMA has set up five centres of excellence. Centre for Sustainable Livelihoods (CSL) is one of such centres. CSL invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow from candidates aspiring for enhancing their research experience. CSL carries out focused research on institutional governance and management related to livelihoods, resource governance, institutional governance, multi level livelihood security, employment and skill development, food security, water and sanitation, climate change adoption, changes in occupational structure, enterprise development and poverty alleviation.
- Job Requirement: The Senior Research Fellow associated with the centre will have following indicative responsibilities: i) Conduct of exploratory research on contemporary issues pertaining to the livelihood sector ii) Study forms of producers’ collectives in augmenting the value chains. iii) Any other responsibility assigned by the centre
- Deliverables: Assist the centre in case based research and publication of cases on producers’ collectives Developing proposals in the broader areas of livelihoods including producers’ collectives Qualification and Experience: Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Development Management, Rural Management, Development Studies, Development Practice, Social Work, Sociology or Economics with a minimum of 55%. and must have at least three years of relevant research experience. Those having M.Phil / Ph.D in the above mentioned disciplines will be preferred. We look for a person with strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly, and excellent organizational skills and oral communication skills in English. Experience in conducting field based qualitative research will be preferred.
- Remuneration: The Senior Research Fellow will be given a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- for 12 months depending on qualification, research experience, publications, merit, performance in the interview / test/ assignment.
- Duration: Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed at IRMA, Anand or through telephonic interview. For interview conducted at IRMA, 3 tier AC train fare will be reimbursed. The selected candidate should join immediately
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
IRMA reserves the right to accept/reject any application. Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in case of an exceptional candidate. Interested candidates may apply online by 22 th April, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.04.2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016