Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Manager Job on or before 24/01/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000-70,000/- p.m
Job Location : Anand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/01/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
Detail of Post :
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. For those aspiring to academic careers, and seeking to enhance their research and teaching experience, IRMA invites applications for the position of Research Associate
- Qualification: Essential: Post Graduate in Public Policy / Social Works / Management
- Experience: 7 -10 years of experience in project management in the development sector or collective enterprise creation
- Expertise/ Experience: What we look for Strong analytical skills, good written and oral communication skills in English, and excellent organizational skills Ability to converse in Assamese will be mandatory and should be ready to live and work in the villages of Assam Experience in using MS office, Word, Excel, Power Point including database management skills Ability to use Primavera or MS Project would be desirable Proven track record of working with and managing multi-disciplinary team
- Contract period: 24 months (with probation period of 06 months)
- Remuneration: INR 50,000/- to 70,000/- (consolidated) based on experience, qualification and expertise
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/01/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Application deadline: 24 January 2016, 23:59 (IST) Interested candidates may apply online at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php. Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed curriculum vitae.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/01/2016