Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 22/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 20,000 – 30,000 /- Per Month
Job Location : Anand .
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Institute of Rural Management Anand . Anand .
Detail Of Post:
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. IRMA has been working with over 300 development agencies in India and abroad to facilitate inclusive and sustainable development. IRMA’s
Research and Consultancy services draws from its strength of blending development and management, which also enriches the quality and content of teaching and training. This continuous upgradation puts us in an enviable position of serving our clientele more efficiently by helping them identify and resolve their critical management problems. The union government, state governments, NGOs, cooperatives, and national and international donor agencies like the World Bank, Swedish Development Corporation, UNDP, IDRC, and UNICEF are major clients of IRMA. Over the years, faculty members of IRMA have completed over 700 research and consultancy studies and assignments.
- Prime areas of responsibilities include:
- Primary and secondary data collection
- Analysis, interpretation of data
- Writing reports and research papers
- Disseminating IRMA’s unique work on climate change, adaptation, vulnerability and resilience
- Provide support for development of project proposal and fundraising
Qualification: One of the following:
- MA / M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences, Climate Science and Policy, Economics, Statistics or related field with 0.5-2 years of research experience
- Ph D in Environmental Sciences, Climate Science and Policy, Economics, Statistics or related field
What we look for
- Strong analytical skills, good written and oral communication skills in English, and excellent organizational skills Contractual period: 6 months (can be extended to one year based on performance)
- Remuneration: INR 25,000/- to 30,000/- (consolidated) based on experience and qualification
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Application deadline: 22 March 2016, 23:59 (IST) Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed curriculum vitae.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/03/2016