Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 4/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.24,000-30,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||4/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||60, Anand, Gujarat 388001|
Detail of Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)Research Associate Recruitment:
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. For those aspiring to academic careers, and seeking to enhance their research and teaching experience, IRMA invites applications for the position of Research Associate IRMA has been working with over 300 development agencies in India and abroad to facilitate inclusive and sustainable development. IRMA’s Research and Consultancy services draws from its strength of blending development and management, which also enriches the quality and content of teaching and training. This continuous upgradation puts us in an enviable position of serving our clientele more efficiently by helping them identify and resolve their critical management problems. The union government, state governments, NGOs, cooperatives, and national and international donor agencies like the World Bank, Swedish Development Corporation, UNDP, IDRC, and UNICEF are major clients of IRMA. Over the years, faculty members of IRMA have completed over 700 research and consultancy studies and assignments.
Qualifications: One of the following:
- M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Water Resources, or Hydrology 0.5-2 years of experience.
- M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Geology with PGDRM in Remote Sensing and GIS
- M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Remote Sensing and GIS with specialization in Water Resources/ Disaster Management
What we look for
- Strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly, and excellent organizational skills and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in conducting policy relevant research.
- Experience in using tools such as ArcSWAT, ArcMODFLOW, and Variable Infiltration Capacity (VIC) is desirable.
- Experience in GIS is desirable.
- Experience in programming languages is desirable.
- Experience using MS office, Word, Excel, Power Point including database management skills
12 months (with a probation for 06 months)
INR 24,000 to 30,000 based on experience and qualification
Selection Procedure for Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA):
Application deadline: 4 Feb 2015, 23:59 (IST) Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed curriculum vitae. Queries regarding the vacancy and completed applications must be sent to [email protected] before the deadline. Application will not be accepted after the deadline. No phone calls will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IRMA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|