Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ISR- 03/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Seismological Research (ISR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Seismological Research (ISR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INSTITUTE OF SEISMOLOGICAL RESEARCH (Department of Science & Technology, Govt.of.Gujarat) Next to Petroleum University (PDPU), Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382009
Detail of Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary positions under below mentioned Department of Science and Technology (DST, New Delhi) and Ministry of Earth Science (MoES) sponsored research projects.
|SR||Project Title||Position||No. of positions||Essential Qualification||Emoluments (Rs.)|
|Reconstructing the Catalogue of high energy Marine events from Gujarat Coast using Geological signatures during the last 6000 years||JRF/ SRF||1/1||M.Sc. Geology / MSc Geology with two years’ experience in research and one publication in a peer reviewed journal||25,000/ 28,000|
|2||Development of Earthquake Early Warning System for earthquakes of Kachchh region of Gujarat, India||JRF/Project Assistant||1||M.Tech/M.Sc.Tech/M.Sc. Geophysics||25,000|
|3||3-D group velocity distributions and attenuation structures for Gujarat India||JRF/Project Assistant||1||M.Tech/M.Sc.Tech/M.Sc. Geophysics||25,000|
|4||Full 3-D waveform tomography and Lg attenuation for Kachchh, Gujarat, India||JRF/Project Assistant||1||M.Tech/M.Sc.Tech/M.Sc. Geophysics||25,000|
Selection Procedure for Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) :
- Age limit for JRF / Project Assistant will be 28 years and for SRF will be 32 years.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) reserves the right to restrict the number of qualified candidates for interview to reasonable limit. Short listing will be done based on academic and employment track record.
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The appointment will be purely temporary and upto three years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in Gujarat and outside.
- Experience will be counted after completion of essential academic qualifications.
- Possess the basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi and English.
- Applications not accompanied by the relevant attested copies of certificates including semester-wise/year wise Memorandum of Marks sheet(s) will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form, and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Interim enquires will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates should send their application with biodata to Director General, Institute of Seismological Research, Next to PDPU, Raisan, Gandhinagar 382009 or email: [email protected] by 10 th August 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ISR- 03/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016