Institute of Urban Transport India(IUT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Environmental Planners through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Urban Transport India(IUT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Environmental Planners Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institute of Urban Transport India(IUT)
Vacancy Name :Environmental Planners
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Shri C.L. Kaul , Executive Secretary & Officiating Director General Institute of Urban Transport (India) 1st Floor, Anand Vihar Metro Station Building,Delhi-110092
Detail of Institute of Urban Transport India(IUT)Environmental Planners Recruitment:
- The aim and objective of the Institute is to promote, encourage and coordinate the state of the art of urban transport including planning, development, operation, education, research and management and also to organize lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences, etc on subjects pertaining to urban transport. In addition, the Institute provides professional support to the Ministry of Urban Development for its policy formulation, various projects and initiatives such as organizing an annual Urban Mobility conference cum exhibition, several workshops and capacity building projects. Among various projects and programmes in hand, IUT is associated with implementation of : GEF-World Bank assisted Sustainable Urban Transport Project
Identification of Urban Transport Projects for probable investment by KfWSetting up of a Knowledge Managements Centre (National Urban Transport Database)
Evaluation Criteria for Urban Transport ProjectsThe Ministry of Urban Development has entrusted the under mentioned project to IUT:“Impact of DTC buses and Metro on the Environment in Delhi”For this project, the Institute is proposing to engage 2 Environmental Planners on a short-term contract. The qualifying requirements are as under:
- Qualification– The applicants should possess Master’s Degree in Environmental Planning from an institution of repute.
- Experience – The candidates should have an experience of 0-2 years in this field.
- Remuneration – Selected candidates shall be given a suitable consolidated remuneration based on their qualifications and experience, if any.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Urban Transport India(IUT) -Environmental Planners Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Environmental Planners Vacancy in Institute of Urban Transport India(IUT) :
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. Outstation Candidates shall be paid travelling expenses limited to AC-II tier train fare of Indian Railways.
- Soft copies of the CV as also queries, if any, may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September, 2015.
- Address to :Shri C.L. Kaul , Executive Secretary & Officiating Director General Institute of Urban Transport (India) 1st Floor, Anand Vihar Metro Station Building,Delhi-110092
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015