Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/03/2015. at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||20/03/2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST), 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 003|
Detail of Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in Interview will be held in the Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore on 20th March 2015 at 11.00 AM for the position of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in the ICFRE funded projects Project – Development of coccinellids based biocontrolprogrammes for the management of sandal scales and mealy bugs (Project period upto March 2015 likely to get extended upto March 2016)
- Salary: Rs. 12,000 + HRA
- Qualifications: First class in M.Sc. Zoology with Environmental Biology as one of the subjects
- The upper age limit shall be 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement shall not be treated as regular employment by ICFRE/IWST.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST):
Candidate should bring application on plain paper along with Bio-data, photocopies of the marks sheets and original certificates (for verification) at the time of the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 20/03/2015.
Venue: Institute of Wood Science & Technology (Indian Counciol of Forestry Research and Education) 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560003, Karnataka
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016