Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/6/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.8,500-12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: INSTITUTE OF WOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY [Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)] (An Autonomous Body of Ministry of Environment & Forestry, Govt. of India) 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 003
Detail of Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Recruitment:
A walk in Interview will be held in the Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore on 8th June 2015 at 11 AM for the position of JRF and Project Assistant respectively in following research projects funded by the National medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), New Delhi and Punjab Forest Department
Project 1: Conservation, improvement and bioresource development of sandal wood (Santalum album L.) (201316)
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Forestry /Agriculture
- Desirable: Aptitude for field work
- Project period: till Sept 2016
- Salary: Rs.12, 000/‐ + HRA
- Funding Agency: National Medicinal Plant board, Govt of India
- The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years; age relaxation five years for women, SC/ST & OBC candidates as per rule. The appointment is purely a temporary engagement on ad‐hoc basis co‐terminus with the project. This temporary engagement is only project related and will in no way confer any entitlement for claiming a permanent post/appointment in the institute.
Project 2. Establishment of demonstration plots and modern nursery for producing Quality planting stock of Santalum album and bamboo (20132016)
- Position: Project Assistant
- Qualifications: Graduation in Life Sciences
- Desirable: Fluency in Hindi t period:
- Salary : Rs 8500 (consolidated)
- Projec till March 2016
- Funding Agency: Punjab Forest Department
- The upper age limit for PA shall be 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and co‐terminus with the project. The engagement shall not be treated as regular employment by ICFRE/IWST. All the interested and qualified candidates may walk in for interview on 8th June 2015 at 10.30 AM in the Board Room of the Institute along with their C.V. (giving details of Name, Date of birth, Father’s Name, Permanent and current Address, Educational Qualification from High School/ Higher Secondary onwards with the name of Institution, Year of Passing, Marks obtained, Medium of Study and Research experience) with one passport size colour photograph affixed on it, original mark sheets, certificates, experience certificates etc.
Selection Procedure for Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) – Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 8/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant vacancy in Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST):
NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING INTERVIEW
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/6/2015
INSTITUTE OF WOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY [Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)] (An Autonomous Body of Ministry of Environment & Forestry, Govt. of India) 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 003
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017