Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist (Formulation) with B.Sc/Master Degree educational background
Company name : Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT)
Posts : Scientist (Formulation)
Qualification : B.Sc/Master Degree
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Last date to apply : 14.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m
- Qualification & Experience : B.Sc. with 65% marks & minimum 02 years experience in the field. OR Master Degree in Physical / Organic / Agricultural Chemistry with not less than 55% marks.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT POSTS ADVERTISED:
- All the above posts are as per the Central Government pay scale and besides salary appointees will be eligible to all other allowances as per Central Govt. Rules. All appointments are contractual in nature for a period of 5 (five) years, which can be renewed depending upon performance and mutual consent. However, except for the consequences of being on contract the position filled on contract shall accrue all the benefits of permanency.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, not to make recruitment to any post(s), to shortlist candidates for interviews and to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay in receipt of applications and the applications would not be entertained after the last date.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from UGC / AICTE recognized Universities/ Institution. Degree/ Diploma etc. obtained by candidates from Open Universities/Distance Education will not be accepted unless the same is accompanied by a certificate to the effect that the course is recognised by Distance Education Council , IGNOU in terms of Ministry of Human Resources Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate has acquired the relevant qualification.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen etc. for all the positions will be as per Govt. of India norms against submitting the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may download application form from our website www.ipft.gov.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super-scribing the name of the post applied for, along with a Non Refundable Fee of Rs. 300.00 [For General & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)] by Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank favoring “Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology” payable at Gurgaon so as to reach the office of the Director indicated below within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- The complete application along with recent passport-size photograph and copies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste & experience etc. should be sent in a closed envelop Superscribing Name of the Post applied and Advt. No. by Registered / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach on the following address within 15 days from the publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Application received after due date will not be entertained.To, The Director Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT) An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India Sector-20, Udyog Vihar, Opposite Ambience Mall, NH-8, Gurgaon – 122 016 (Haryana)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IPFT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016