Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) invites application for the recruitment of Security Officer with Graduate holders
Company name : Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Posts : Security Officer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 35,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gandhinagar
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE : An Ex-serviceman / Ex-Police Officer equivalent to JCO having graduate degree with at least 3 years experience of handling private security in a large organization where 50 or more security personnel are deployed. The candidate must have knowledge of firefighting and emergency handling. Knowledge of Computers and its application will be an added advantage.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : The selected candidate will be responsible to supervise the work of the security personnel deployed through private security agency. He will ensure proper maintenance of all records relating to movement of man and material, proper deployment of security personnel, working of gadgets, exercise vigil and liaison with local police. He will also ensure proper implementation of security policy of the Institute and proper adherence to the security instructions as given by the department from time to time. The candidate should have high integrity and work ethics. The candidate should be able to work in different shifts as and when required.
- REMUNERATION : Consolidated Rs.35,000/-p.m. Only Indian Nationals need apply. The above post is purely temporary for a period of one year.
- AGE LIMIT : 35 years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates, as per Government of India orders on the subject.
- PHYSICAL STANDARD – No Deformity. Physical fitness as per GoI guidelines.In addition to pay and allowances, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme (self only), Free Transport and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above post.
- Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc. shall be determined as on 05/11/2014.Sleeper Class / Second Class to and fro Rail / State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket or proof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket no.
HOW TO APPLY :
Typed application on A4 size paper strictly in the following format with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application alongwith copies of testimonials in support of Qualification and Work Experience, etc. should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address on or before 05/11/2014. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for.Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel or bring NOC if called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Applications not in the above format are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IPR|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017