Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Director with Any Degree educational background
Company name : Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM)
Posts : Deputy Director
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39, 100/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (lSTM), New Delhi proposes to fill up one post of Deputy Director (Peripatetic Training) [PB-3: Rs 15,600-39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-] by deputation basis from amongst suitable and eligible officers working under Central Government. The officer selected shall be entitled to ‘training allowance’ on their basic pay as may be determined by the Government of India from time to time (At present Training Allowance is 15%). The eligibility conditions, qualifications and experience required for the post and other details are given in Annexure-I.
- Name of the Post Deputy Director (Peripatetic Training)
- Number of posts I (One)
- Date from which vacant 22.06.2009
- Classification General Central Service Group’ A’ (Gazetted)
- Pay Band PB-3: Rs. 15600-39 I00/-
- Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Training Allowance At such rate on basic pay as determined by GOI from time to time (At present training allowance is 15%).
- Period of deputation Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post, held immediately preceding this I I appointment in the same or some other organization or
- department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not
- exceed four years.
- Duties and responsibilities of the post i) To schedule, organize and direct training programmes for supervisory and operating level officers of the Central /State Governments/ Autonomous Bodies etc. (ii) To produce training materials, case studies, practical experiences, etc. and (iii) To assist the Director of the Institute in Administrative and Training matters A deputationist shall be entitled to his/her basic pay (pay in the Pay Band in the parent cadre plus Grade Pay) drawn in his/ her parent cadre/organization and training allowance as may be determined by the Government of India from time to time (At present training allowance is 15%).
- Pay & Allowances A deputationist shall be entitled to his/her basic pay (pay inthe Pay Band in the parent cadre plus Grade Pay) drawn in his/ her parent cadre/organization and training allowance as may be determined by the Government of India from time to time (At present training allowance is 15%)
- Qualifications, Experiences and Eligibility required for the post : (a)i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent I I cadre or Department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay band-3,Rs 15,600-39, I00 plus grade pay of Rs 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; or (Hi) with six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in pay band-2, Rs 9300-34,800 plus grade pay of Rs 4800-in the parent cadre or Department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:- Essential: (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University; and (ii) Five years experience of techniques and methods in the area of Secretariat Procedures, practices and precedents, Establishment, Administrative and Financial Rules and regulations of the Government. Desirable: I I (i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University; and (ii) two years teaching experience in the Government Administrative Training Institute or Central Training Institute
- Age Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
How to apply:
- It is requested that applications (in quadruplicate) of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the SHRI ANIL TRIPATHI, UNDER SECRETARY (LTDP-ISTM), TRAINING DIVISION, DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING, BLOCK-IV, 3 rd FLOOR (Room No. 310), JNU(OLD) CAMPUS, NEW DELHI-l 10067 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) Bio-data (in quadruplicate) in the proforma given in Annexure-II (ii) Attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years(ACRs/APARs to be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) (iii) Vigilance clearance (Annexure-Ill) (iv) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last ten years as given in Annexure-IV (v) Integrity certificate (Annexure V) and (vi) Cadre Clearance.
- Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected. Officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISTM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017