Institution of Engineers India (IEI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Institution of Engineers India (IEI) Recruitment 2015 – A-12023/1/2015-ESTT.II. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Institution of Engineers India (IEI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive & More Vacancies Job on or before 20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Institution of Engineers India (IEI)
Vacancy Name : Executive & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, B.sc, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Institution of Engineers ( India) 8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata 700020
Detail of Institution of Engineers India (IEI) Executive & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Institution of Engineers (India), the largest professional body of Engineers and Technologists in the country, invites applications for the following positions:
- EXECUTIVE (TECHNICAL) The applicant must be an Engineering Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in academic or industrial field, dealing with the issues related to Engineering and Technology with sound knowledge of computer. Higher academic achievements/ technical authorship will be an added qualification. Age limit: 35 years, Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 (GP: 5400).
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (MANAGEMENT) The applicant must be an MBA with at least 10 years of experience in the field of Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Net-working, Image Building and Branding, out of which at least 3 years post experience after MBA is required. Age limit: 45 years; Pay Band: 15600-39100 (GP: 6600). Departmental internal candidate having MBA or B.Tech qualification with similar experience may also apply.
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT, GRADE I The applicant must be Bachelor in Library Science with at least 3 years of experience in the field of Digital Library, Age Limit : 35 years, Pay Band: 5200-20200 (GP : 2000).
- COMPUTER PROGRAMMER The applicant must be Graduate preferably in Science with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT/ Software Engineering from reputed Computer Institutes with at least 8 years of experience in .Net framework /Crystal Report /Data Base. Candidates with higher qualification like B.Tech/MCA/M. Tech. in relevant field with three years experience may also be considered.
Selection Procedure for Institution of Engineers India (IEI) – Executive & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive & More Vacancies Vacancy in Institution of Engineers India (IEI) :
Age limit and post-qualification experience to be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application; Age is relaxable by 3 years for deserving candidates as per rule, (ii) Incumbents are transferable to any place in India. (iii) The incumbent selected for the post may be assigned different responsibility if the situation so demands in the interest of Institution of Engineers (India). (iv) The candidates applying for the above post may note that suppression or distortion of any facts of age, qualification or experience may lead to rejection of the candidature at any stage of selection process or termination of service (if selected) without assigning any reason thereof. (v) Any canvassing in support of their candidature may lead to disqualification. (vi) IEI deserves the right to decide the number of vacancies appropriately or to close the process of selection without assigning any reason. (vii) Application by Email will be summarily rejected. (viii) Application without supporting documents in support of age, qualification and experience will be rejected. Apply by speed post or courier only latest by 20TH AUGUST 2015 in prescribed format only along with attested photocopies of documents in support of age, qualification and experience superscribing the name of the post at the top left of the envelope to Secretary & Director General, at the above address.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/8/2015
Institution of Engineers India (IEI) Recruitment 2014 – A-12023/1/2015-ESTT.II.