Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Raj Bhasha Assistant through recruitment notification – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Recruitment 2015 – REF: HR/RECRUITMENT/JUNE/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant, Raj Bhasha Assistant Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Raj Bhasha Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : Rs.14,500-25,700/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INSURANCE REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF INDIA 3 rd floor, Parishram Bhavan, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad 500 004
Detail of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Assistant, Raj Bhasha Assistant Recruitment:
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is a statutory body formed under an Act of the Parliament. 2. IRDAI invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the posts of (a) ―23 Assistants‖ and (b) “One Raj Bhasha Assistant” through open competition on All India basis for its various offices. Selection will be through a country-wide competitive ―On-line Examination‖ followed by Interview. Category wise number of vacancies is as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant||23||Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor‘s Degree preferably in Commerce, Business, Computer Science, HR, Law, Statistics or Inter CA with a minimum of 60% marks and should possesss knowledge of computer operations. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, relaxation in educational standard to the extent of 5% marks is allowed, i.e. they may possess Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Note: For RajBhasha Assistant post, a candidate should possess Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate OR Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, relaxation in educational standard to the extent of 5% marks is allowed i.e. they may possess Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 55% marks. For IRDAI staff candidates, except the age relaxation as mentioned below, there will be no other relaxation in fee/qualification standards. Eligibility under qualifications will be reckoned as on 10-07-2015.||Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.14,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14,500 – 600 (7) – 18700 – 700(2) – 20,100 – 800(7)– 25,700 (17 years) and other allowances, like. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments for Assistants (including Raj Bhasha Assistant) is approximately Rs.57,784/- and the pay scales are due for revision. There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.||Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum age is 30 years. Age shall be reckoned as on 01-06-2015 i.e candidates should not have been born earlier than 2-06-1985 and later than 1-06-1994 (both days inclusive)|
|Raj Bhasha Assistant||1|
Application Fee/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
Payable from 17-06-2015 to 10-07-2015 (On-line payment) both dates inclusive shall be as follows:
|SC/ST/PWD/Exservicemen||Rs. 50/-||Intimation charges|
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/Exservicemen||Rs..450/-||Examination fee and Intimation charges|
Selection Procedure for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) – Assistant, Raj Bhasha Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant, Raj Bhasha Assistant Vacancy in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) :
- Reimbursement of expenses is allowed for maintenance of vehicle, newspaper, brief case, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility and Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents),loans and advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer and Festival advance, etc. are allowed as per eligibility conditions.
- On selection, the candidates will be placed on probation for a period of at least one year and/or a maximum of two years from the date of joining the service.
- The posting can be in any of the Offices of IRDAI and they are liable to be transferred from one office to another during any time in the career.
- Pre-Examination Training (Non-residential): SC/ST candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre-examination training may register their names and other details with IRDAI by making an application as given in Annexure to this Notification to The Senior Joint Director (Gen), IRDAI, 3rd floor, Parisram Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500 004. The candidates are required to refer to Employment tab of our website www.irda.gov.in for details of the training sessions (proposed to be held at Hyderabad and New Delhi). The dates and the venue of the training will be displayed 13 on the website under Employment tab. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly. Such candidates will have to attend the training at their own cost on the dates and at the venues advised to them.
Candidates can apply on-line only from 17-06-15 to 10-07-15 and no other mode of application will be accepted
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Recruitment 2014 – REF: HR/RECRUITMENT/JUNE/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016