Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ B.TECH/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellowship on or before 05/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), University Campus, Pune, Maharashtra 411007|
Detail of Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) within the Max-PlanckPartner Group of Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research at IUCAA. The group is funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India and Max Planck Society Germany. The position is available for a period of three years available immediately. The selected candidate is supposed to work within the Solar Physics Group at the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune.
- This research project involves analysis of the observations recorded by Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) and Hinode and the Interface Region Imaging Spectrometer (IRIS) as well as numerical and theoretical modelling. The project will also involve performance modelling, assembly and calibration of future instruments for solar observations.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have qualified with M.Sc./ B.Tech./ M.Tech in a relevant branch of Physics/ Electronics/ Astrophysics with minimum of 55% of marks can apply. Since the project will require extensive data analysis, so a good experience with programming languages will be mandatory. Experience with Interactive Data Language and handling instruments will be added benefit.
- Fellowship: Rs 25000/- per month for a candidate without any relevant research experience. This will increase to Rs 28000/- per month if the candidate has two years of relevant research experience.
Selection Procedure for Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) – Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) :
Interested candidates should apply with a complete curriculum vitae along with two letters of recommendations and a covering letter briefly mentioning their motivation for solar research, by e-mail to Mr Santosh Khadilkar, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In e-mail applications, please mention in the subject line ‘Application for JRF in Solar Physics’. The applications should reach on or before January 05, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IUCAA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017