International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Job on or before 15-June-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15-June-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) , Across India
Detail of International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) Manager Recruitment:
ICRISAT is a non-profit organization that helps empower poor people in the rural drylands of Africa and Asia to overcome poverty, hunger and malnutrition, through making agriculture profitable and sustainable. We achieve this through scientific advancements and working in partnership. ICRISAT, established in 1972 is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. For more details, see www.icrisat.org.
ICRISAT invites applications from dynamic Indian nationals for the position of Manager- Tech Transfer & Compliance to develop, manage and advise on various legal, regulatory, and compliance issues in operations of PTTC and Agri-business and Innovation Platform (AIP) @ ICRISAT in accordance with the institutional policy and respective national/ international laws.
This position is based at ICRISAT Headquarters, near Greater Hyderabad, Telangana State, India. The position reports to the Director, PTTC and CEO, AIP-ICRISAT.
- Master’s degree or higher in plant science or agriculture-related discipline.
- A Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) from reputed Law school with specialization in Intellectual Property Law or equivalent is desirable.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant legal experience, with knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in the domain of scientific research (agricultural/agri-business sector), besides, working experience in technology transfer, contracts, IPR management, and agri-biotechnology regulatory norms with understanding of legal issues in R&D
- Excellent knowledge of intellectual property law and licensing as applied to agriculture, environment and genetic resources, understanding of seed systems, and experience in negotiating and drafting complex legal agreements/documents.
- Advanced skills on patent drafting, patent search, IP due diligence and Freedom to Operate (FTO) analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of biosafety law and regulatory compliance requirement for Agricultural GMOs.
- Experience in technology screening, evaluation and valuation in Agriculture and allied sectors.
- Proficiency in English with excellent written /oral communication and presentation skills.
This is a position in the Scientific and Managerial Group (SMG) Cadre with a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is initially for three years, and extendable depending on performance of the incumbent. An attractive compensation will be offered to the right candidate.
Selection Procedure for International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-June-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) :
Applicants should apply on or before 15-June-2015, with a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please CLICK HERE to submit your application. ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer and is especially interested in increasing the participation of women on its staff. ICRISAT has a flexible approach to international appointments and welcomes dual-career couples.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-June-2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016