International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer C through recruitment notification – International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ICTS-2015/03. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Engineer C on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)
Vacancy Name : Engineer C
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012
Detail Of International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Engineer C Recruitment:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals for appointment to the post of Engineer “C” (Civil) at its Bangalore Office. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: Qualification: B.E./B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (full-time course) from a recognized university/ institute with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate, is essential. Candidates familiar with computers and proficient in the use of software and applications relevant to developing bill of quantities, cost estimates, tender specifications etc. will be given preference.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 4 years after graduation in various aspects of Civil Engineering works is essential. This should include some experience in supervision and construction of new buildings, laboratories and roads. Exposure to restoration works of old buildings/structures is desirable.
- Candidate must also be proficient in using commercial computer software packages (AutoCAD,etc) for building design and analysis and to process, interpret and present information.
- Job profile: Primary responsibility will be management, maintenance and enhancement of all civil infrastructure such as buildings, roads, water-supply systems, drainage systems etc., besides planning and execution of civil construction on small and medium scales. The selected candidate should be capable of planning, developing, managing and documenting small and large scale civil engineering projects including the development of budgets, concepts, designs, specifications, evaluations, etc. Also, the selected candidate will be required to manage a technical workforce for providing essential related engineering services without any interruption. She/He will coordinate with contractors, consulting engineers, surveyors, inspectors, interior designers, architects, utility representatives, and other officials to gather and disseminate relevant information and to maintain records.
- Location: Bangalore
- Scale of Pay: PB 3 (Rs. 15600 – 39100/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Upper Age limit: 28 years (as on 1.1.2015) = born on or after 01 January 1987
- Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and for internal candidates as per Institute rules. This position is for the general category (unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply.
Selection Procedure For International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) – Engineer C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineer C Vacancy in International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS):
- Interested candidates should submit their applications online at the ICTS website. Hard copy of the submitted application (copy of filled application form will be sent to you by email) along with the true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should reach the Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012 (India), last date to submit the application is 30 May 2015. The envelope should be clearly marked “ICTS Recruitment” and the advertisement number and post applied for should be quoted next to it.
- The post is tenable at Bangalore, but is liable to be transferred to the Institute’s headquarters at Mumbai or any other field stations. Those working in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Public sector undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
- Appointment for the post will be initially for a period of three years, including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal.
- The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
Reference: International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ICTS-2015/03
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016