International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of IT Assistant through recruitment notification – International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO ICTS- NOTICE -2015/01 DATE 20 MARCH 2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Sc/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this IT Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)|
|Vacancy Name||IT Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICTS Office , TIFR Centre Building, 1 st Floor, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore – 560 012|
Detail of International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) IT Assistant Recruitment:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), an autonomus institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and a Deemed university, is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions at its Bangalore Office:-
- Position: IT Assistant (Desktop maintenance, Audio-Visual, Networking)
- Essential Qualification: Diploma in Computer Science OR B.Sc (Computer Science) OR BCA Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Age: Upper age limit 30 years (as on 01.01.2015)
- Experience: Minimum one year of work experience/exposure in areas of desktop maintenance, managing campus-wide network or enterprise network & network security/monitoring
- Skills required: Desktop computer maintenance technicians need to have good problem solving skills and must be able to work independently; should be well versed in Windows, Linux and Mac operating system (installation, configuration & troubleshooting); should be a good team player and should have good communication skills. Candidates with certifications such as CCENT, CCNA, RHCE, ready to take additional challenges and ability to quickly analyze and diagnose the problem. will be preferred
- Job Profile: Laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix (Linux, Windows and Macs) Printer Deployments and Break/Fix IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement Hardware/Software installs and upgrades Software/hardware/network troubleshooting LAN/WAN troubleshooting. Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCPIP/DHCP/DNS/LDAP/SSL/HTTP) for the purposes of troubleshooting. Manage setup and distribution of new workstations/laptops/printers. Assembling and installation of desktops, keeping all the systems up-to-date with patches and security fixes, and helping out end-users do their job more efficiently. Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, qualification and potential. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Selection Procedure for International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) – IT Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 23/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for IT Assistant vacancy in International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS):
Interested candidates should report for an interview on Monday, 23 March 2015 at 10.00 AM at ICTS Office , TIFR Centre Building, 1 st Floor, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore – 560 012, Tel 080-23608200 with a copy of their CVs and relevant original certificates stating the qualification/ experience alongwith the photocopy of the documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/03/2015
VENUE : ICTS Office , TIFR Centre Building, 1 st Floor, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore – 560 012
Reference:International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO ICTS- NOTICE -2015/01 DATE 20 MARCH 2015