International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of IT Assistant through recruitment notification – International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No ICTS- Notice -2015/01 Date 20 March 2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Sc/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this IT Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)|
|Vacancy Name||IT Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICTS Office , TIFR Centre Building, 1 st Floor, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore – 560 012|
Detail of International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) IT Assistant Recruitment:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), an autonomus institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and a Deemed university, is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions at its Bangalore Office:-
- Position: IT Assistant (Web development and maintenance)
- Age : Upper age limit 30 years (as on 01.01.2015)
- Essential Qualification: BSc (IT) / BSc (Computer Science) OR Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / IT. OR graduate in any discipline with certification in web development.
- Experience: Minimum one year of work experience/exposure in areas of Website development on open source software, LAMP, knowledge of website security. Candidates with good communication and documentation skills will be preferred.
- Job Profile: Candidate will be responsible for upkeep and smooth functionality of the website. This involves maintenance of dynamic website, updating data on the website, developing modules on website as per the requirement, understanding the requirement of users and mapping them into technical document for developing website; testing the web modules independently; video processing and uploading; liaising with users of website; clear understanding of complete website hosting.
- Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, qualification and potential. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Selection Procedure for International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) – IT Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 23/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for IT Assistant vacancy in International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS):
Interested candidates should report for an interview on Monday, 23 March 2015 at 10.00 AM at ICTS Office , TIFR Centre Building, 1 st Floor, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore – 560 012, Tel 080-23608200 with a copy of their CVs and relevant original certificates stating the qualification/ experience alongwith the photocopy of the documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/03/2015
VENUE : ICTS Office , TIFR Centre Building, 1 st Floor, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore – 560 012
Reference:International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2014 – Advt No ICTS- Notice -2015/01 Date 20 March 2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016