International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientific Assistant through recruitment notification – International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ICTS-2015/02. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientific Assistant Job on or before 16/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientific Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012|
Detail of International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Project Scientific Assistant Recruitment:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), an autonomous institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and a Deemed university, is looking for suitable candidates for the post of PROJECT SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT at its Bangalore Office. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Essential Qualifications & Experience Qualification: i) M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized university/institute with more than 60% marks in the aggregate, is essential. The applicant should have very good experimental abilities (including in electronics and computer interfacing) and a strong interest in doing experiments.
- Experience: Minimum one year of experience after graduation in relevant area.
- Job profile: The person will be in charge of maintenance of the MSc. physics laboratory at ICTS. In addition he/she will be involved in developing and setting up of table-top experiments meant for teaching, research and outreach purposes.
- Location: Bangalore
- Upper Age limit: 28 years (as on 1.1.2015) = born on or after 01 January 1987
- Consolidated salary: Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, qualification and potential.
Selection Procedure for International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)- Project Scientific Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientific Assistant Vacancy in International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS):
- CV of interested candidates along with the names of two professional referees should reach the Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012 (India), within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The envelope should be clearly marked “ICTS Recruitment” and the advertisement number and post applied for should be quoted next to it.
- The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/4/2015