International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer “C” through recruitment notification – International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: ICTS-2015/04. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientific Officer “C” Job on or before 21 August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)
Vacancy Name : Scientific Officer “C”
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21 August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012
Detail of International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Scientific Officer “C” Recruitment:
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals for appointment to the post of Scientific Officer “C” at its Bangalore Office. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: Post-graduate degree in Science with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate, from a reputed university.
Minimum one year of work experience/exposure in co-ordinating for scientific events/activities in a large and reputed organization.
Knowledge of personal computer and its applications.
- Desirable Qualifications & Experience: This position requires a person with a good background in frontiers of knowledge at the level of popular science and experience in processing of proposals for scientific events and their organization. The person should have a good flair for organizing events and coordinating with several different agencies. Excellent spoken and written English and a keen eye for detail are highly desirable.
- Job Profile: Job profile of this position includes: Inviting proposals for organizing ICTS Programs, coordinating processing of proposals and interacting with the organizers of the selected programs for matters pertaining to academic aspect of organization of ICTS programs and other scientific activities; Collecting and maintaining records of program reports and other statistics relevant for programs; Active involvement with the IT team for maintaining program web pages; Coordinating collection of research and education material generated by programs and making it freely available through the Centre’s web portal.
- Location: Bangalore
- Scale of Pay: PB 3 (Rs. 15600 – 39100/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Upper Age limit: 28 years (as on 1.7.2015) = born on or after 01 July 1987 Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen as per norms and for internal candidates as per Institute rules. This position is for the general category (unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply.
Selection Procedure for International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) – Scientific Officer “C” Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21 August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientific Officer “C” Vacancy in International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) :
Interested candidates should submit their applications online at the ICTS website. Hard copy of the submitted application (copy of filled application form will be sent to you by email) along with the true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials MUST reach the Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012 (India), on or before 21 August 2015. The envelope should be clearly marked “ICTS Recruitment” and the advertisement number and post applied for should be quoted next to it.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21 August 2015
International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: ICTS-2015/04.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016