International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) invites application for the recruitment of Project Officer with Post-graduate holders
Company name : International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)
Posts : Project Officer
Qualification : Post-graduate
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 22/8/2014
Details of Post :
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of TIFR invites applications for the post (one) of Project Officer (Outreach, Documentation and Publication) for its office at Bangalore. The individual should be a highly motivated person having ‘hands on’ experience in dealing with outreach and publication activities. The selected candidate shall be offered a consolidated salary based on qualifications and experience. The contract will initially be for a period of one year and may be further extended depending on performance.
- Essential Qualification:
- Post-graduate degree in Science or Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks
- Minimum one year of experience in conducting scientific events and outreach activities in a large and reputed organization.
- Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications
- Desirable: This position requires a person with a good background in frontiers of knowledge at the level of popular science and a flair and enthusiasm for conducting science outreach activities. Participation in designing the contents of Centre’s outreach projects is encouraged. The person should have a keen eye for detail, good writing skills in english and a good sense of design to be able to produce error free reports of high standards. Experience with science writing and excellent spoken and written English are highly desirable.
- Job Profile:Planning, coordinating and participating in outreach activities of the Centre; gathering, editing and collating scientific, technical and other informational material generated by all the institutional activities in the form of reports for various needs of the Centre; overseeing publishing of periodic and other reports, brochures and other information material as needed; overseeing the selection of designers and printers and monitoring their work; occasionally creating content for posting on the Centre’s website; ensuring that all published (paper as well as electronic) materials are error free and meet high standards as to language, appearance and layout of content.
- Upper Age limit: 28 years (as on 1.7.2014)
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for 1 year which may be extended depending upon performance. It is a project appointment.
- Location: Bangalore
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, qualifications and potential and will not be a constraint for outstanding candidates. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
To View and submitting online application form, you must have Register and login, After submitting online application form go back to that application and click “view your previous submission” to download application form in PDF Format.
Please click here to fill up the on-line application form. After submitting the on-line application form, please print PDF of the application and send it along with true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials to the Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012 (India), within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The envelope should be clearly marked “ICTS Recruitment” and the advertisement number and post applied for should be quoted next to it. Those working in Govt. /Semi Govt./Public sector undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel.Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Institute Rules.
The Institute reserves the right to relax, at its discretion, the qualification and experience in deserving cases, reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for test/interview, offer lower post, including a temporary post, or not fill up the post at all.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICTS|