International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 16.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Biosafety Unit, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology – Padriciano 99 – 34012, Trieste – Italy|
Detail of International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) Consultant Recruitment:
- POST TITLE: Consultant, Database and Web Developer
- DUTY STATION: Trieste, Italy
- DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible, preferably before 1st February 2014
- DURATION: A five-month Special Service Agreement will be offered to the successful candidate.
- DUTIES: Under the direct supervision of the Head of the Biosafety Unit and in cooperation with the other members of the Unit and with the ICGEB System Administrator, the Database and Web Developer will play a lead role in devising and establishing inter-operability procedures between the main informatic tools of the Biosafety Unit i.e. Bi[bli]osafety (http://bibliosafety.icgeb.org/) and RASM (http://rasm.icgeb.org/), and relevant third-party external Internet resources. Additionally, the post holder will be required to revise the web interfaces that are used internally to access and update these informatic tools, as well as co-ordinate the transfer of the public ICGEB Biosafety webpages to the main ICGEB website and server.
- QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate should hold a degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, IT, or has equivalent work experience. We are looking for a candidate with an avid interest in software engineering and design. Familiarity with data manipulation tools is essential, preferably in the context of databases and interoperability processes, as well as content management systems (especially Plone and Contao). Experience in Bioinformatics, Biology or Life Sciences will be particularly advantageous. The post holder should have experience in XML, PHP, and/or MySQL for database design and implementation. In addition the post holder should be comfortable working in a Unix environment. We are looking for a candidate who likes to solve challenging problems, has good communication and interpersonal skills, and is a team player. The capability to think creatively and independently and to deliver results on time will be necessary. The remuneration level will be commensurate to the qualifications and experience of the incumbent.
- LANGUAGE: Proficiency in English is essential. Knowledge of Italian would be an asset.
Selection Procedure for International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB):
Applications, together with an up-to-date curriculum vitae, should be addressed, quoting reference PU/BSF/04-14, directly to: Biosafety Unit, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology – Padriciano 99 – 34012, Trieste – Italy; Phone: +39-040-3757320; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 16 January 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICGEB|
|Other State Government jobs|