International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) invites application for the recruitment of Scientific Officer “C” with PG Degree educational background
Company name : International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS)
Posts : Scientific Officer “C”
Qualification : PG Degree
Salary : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
Details of Post :
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals for appointment to the post of Scientific Officer “C” at its Bangalore Office. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
Scientific Officer “C”:
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: Post-graduate degree in Science with a minimum of 60% marks, from a reputed university.Minimum one year of work experience/exposure in co-ordinating for scientific events/activities in a large and reputed organization. Knowledge of personal computer and its applications.
- Desirable Qualifications & Experience: This position requires a person with a good background in frontiers of knowledge at the level of popular science and experience in processing of proposals for scientific events and their organization. The person should have a good flair for organizing events and coordinating with several different agencies. Excellent spoken and written English and a keen eye for detail are highly desirable.
- Job Profile: Job profile of this position includes: Inviting proposals for organizing ICTS Programs, coordinating processing of proposals and interacting with the organizers of the selected programs for matters pertaining to academic aspect of organization of ICTS programs and other scientific activities; Collecting and maintaining records of program reports and other statistics relevant for programs; Active involvement with the IT team for maintaining program web pages; Coordinating collection of research and education material generated by programs and making it freely available through the Centre’s web portal.
- Location: Bangalore
- Scale of Pay: PB 3 (Rs. 15600 – 39100/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Upper Age limit: 28 years (as on 1.7.2014)
How to apply:
- Typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should reach the Administrative Officer (Establishment Cell) ICTS Office, TIFR Centre Building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012 (India), within 21 days of publication of this advertisement. The envelope should be clearly marked “ICTS Recruitment” and the advertisement number and post applied for should be quoted next to it:
- 1. Full name 2. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex.Servicemen. If so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority) 7. Educational qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers and Email Address of two Professional Referees (one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them) 10. Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances 11. Any other relevant information.
- The post is tenable at Bangalore, but is liable to be transferred to the Institute’s headquarters at Mumbai or any other field stations. Those working in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Public sector undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Institute Rules. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
- Appointment for the post will be initially for a period of three years, including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal.
- The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidate with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICTS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017