International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Administrative Associate Job on or before 24/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai|
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Administrative Associate Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications for the position of Administrative Associate to be based at Patancheru, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development. Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks. To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- Responsibilities: Maintenance of book store Maintaining and updating publications database and other databases. Sending publications, posters and other printed material to various departments of ICRISAT in Asia and Africa by courier/airfreight Secure packing of the material to be sent by courier/airfreight Providing folders with prescribed material for distribution to VIP visitors Coordination with other units Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Competencies: Good communication skills in English, Telugu and Hindi Should be well versed with MS-Office, data entry, emails, etc.
- Requirements: Any graduate . One or two years of experience in Office Administration/Maintenance of Stores.
- The position is for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position. An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)- Administrative Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative Associate Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
Last date to submit application: 24 March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/03/2015