International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Administrative Associate on or before 11 June 2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name : Administrative Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11 June 2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Patancheru, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Detail Of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Administrative Associate Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals for the post of Administrative Associate to be based at Patancheru, Telangana, India. This is a nationally recruited position.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development. Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks. To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Innovation & Partnership(INP) & NutriPlus Knowledge (NPK) programs;
- Assist in handling the programs budget;
- Support in preparing letters, power point presentations and reports;
- Coordinate and organize of internal and external meetings (Visitors, programs, seminars and workshops) and take follow-up actions;
- Coordinate activities related to preparation of Archival reports, progress reports, media briefs etc.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel expense reports;
- Handle correspondence for the in-house & external clients along with donor agencies;
- Inter-departmental liaising for smooth operations with various departments in ICRISAT;
- Perform additional duties as and when required by the supervisors.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Computer skills (MS outlook, MS Office, data analysis)
- Should be a good team player and adaptable to working in multicultural team
- Graduate with five years or post graduate in any discipline with 2 or more years of relevant experience and experience in preparation of budgets / MIS reports.
- Ability to deal tactfully under pressure situation, deliver under tight schedules, and maintain high degree of confidentiality as per project requirements;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with pleasing personality.
Selection Procedure For International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Administrative Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11 June 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Administrative Associate Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
The position is for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position. An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
Last date to submit application: 11 June 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11 June 2015